Source: International Business Times
Mexico's President Claudia Sheinbaum says the country will not take any action before seeing details of US President Donald Trump's promised trade tariffs AFP Mexican President Claudia Sheinbaum said Tuesday there will be no "eye for an eye" approach as the country braces for new US import tariffs kicking in this week. The leader of the United States' biggest trading partner spoke on the eve of President Donald Trump's expected announcement of "reciprocal" tariffs, with 25 percent levies on imported cars and car parts. Mexico has previously vowed a "comprehensive response" to Trump's tariffs, sticking to a strategy of prioritizing dialogue.
Go to Source
Related News